Thank you for taking the time to fill out our surveys. Your input is very important in our decision on how to use the Federal Funding we receive.
Title VI Goals:
- Increase Native American Language Instruction programs.
- Increase activities for prevention of violence, suicide, and substance abuse.
- Increase graduation rate.
- Increase parent participation
- Provide educational support and services to enhance student success.
- Provide personal wellness opportunities for students, families and community members to enhance student/family success.
- Provide cultural enrichment opportunities for students, families and community members to enhance student/family success.
- Provide field trips.
Chairperson-Leslie (Shoog) Palmer
Vice Chairperson-Brenda Covington (Interim)
Member~At Large-Kim Stanger
Member~At Large-Derek Atkins
Teacher Reps-Michelle Miller, Ethan Tatum
Student Rep-Vera Big Wolf
Vice Chairperson-Kayce Palmer
Member~At Large-Micki BearCub-Hudson
Member~At Large-Brenda Covington